Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Playing with dies

Hello everyone,
Here is a card I created recently. And this is my first attempt in making paper flowers with Heartfelt Creations dies. I used chalk ink to color the flowers. 




I used A2 bracket border from Spellbinders to create the edges on the layers. The yellow decorative lace was created by the border die in Spellbinders Asian Accents. I cut two dies and overlapped them. The sentiment is also cut with circular die in Asian accents.
For the flowers I used Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms and Majestic Morning flower dies.  The leaves are using the Spellbinders Foliage die. I added few flourishing vine die from Arianna Lace set by Heartfelt Creations, below the flowers to give a delicate look.


I added a cute Tilda image, stamped and colored with watercolor pencils. I embellished the sentiment with pearls.

Hope you like my card. I am entering this card for Challenge #13 DIE - namic card by Kraftzone. 

Happy crafting.




2 comments:

  1. This is such a bright and happy card. Good use of dies.
    Thanks for joining in Kraftzone challenge#13

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...