Sunday, March 5, 2017

Special Wedding wishes.

Hello,

Today I am sharing a special card made for a wedding. The request was for red and yellow roses. I have used 'Roses all Around' paper stack from Bob N Betty.



I layered the card with various die cuts. Roses and filler flowers are hand made using HFC Classic Rose die. I have added Sparkling Dust from Dress My craft, but the glitter is not well caught in the camera.  I added few grapevine die cuts from HFC collection. I arranged the flowers in an arch and added the focus die cut of the couple. I added few foam tapes for the 3D effect.
I die cut heart frames from gold CS and interlocked them. Stamped and added the sentiment.
Here are few more pictures:






Hope you liked my card. Do leave your comments below since they matter a lot to me and keeps me motivated.
Till next time - Happy crafting!

Submitting this for the following Challenge:

A bit More Time to Craft #39



Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...