Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Pray

Hi friends,

May is a special month for Graciellie Designs, as it is Gracie's birthday month. Today I will be showcasing the beautiful hand lettered sentiment stamp by Gracie. This is only a preview of the special celebration month of May.

Do check out all her stamps at the Etsy shop.



I printed the image and colored it with copics. I then fussy cut the image using the Westcottbrand scissors and craft knife. I cut grass out of green CS and inked it with Mowed Lawn DI. I took the negative of a scalloped rectangle die cut and inked with blue DI.


I adhered the different layers with foam tape for 3D effect. Finally I printed the sentiment on vellum sheet and adhered to the card with transparent foam tape.




Hope you liked my card. Stay tuned for out May blog hop as it will be a special one.

Till next time
Happy Crafting!

Gayatri


2 comments:

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...