Monday, March 12, 2018

Money Envelope.

Hello,

I am sharing a money envelope I made recently , using 'Hydrangea Lawns' pattern paper from 'Dress My Craft'.

I made a shaker window on the front using heart shaped nesting dies.


I fussy cut flowers and birds from the coordinating motif sheet. The sentiment also I cut from the sheet. I filled the shaker window with shaker elements from 'Dress My Craft'.


On the back side flap I added fancy strings from an old wedding card, as closure.



On the inside I made a pocket to keep the money and added a magnet on the pocket to hold the coin, since it is our custom to add 1₹ coin to make the amount odd numbered.


I added a tag for personal message and a sentiment to wish the young married couple.


Materials used:


Shaker elements: Crystal Blue Sequins


Hope you like my creation.Thank you for stopping by. Till next time

Happy Crafting!!

Gayatri

3 comments:

  1. Very cute n clear explanation loved it!!!💐💐👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: tippmix tippek

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...